Skip to content
- Shredded rotisserie chicken
- Oden ingredients (Found in frozen section/bunker at chinese supermarket)
- Wild rice (optional)
- Mongolian hotpot branded soup base (Can be found at Marinas or 99) (Can also substitute with your favorite soup base)
- Tong hao (asian vegetable; great in hotpots)
- large intestines (preferred, but optional)
- Boil a pot of water.
- Add 3-4 pieces of ginger
- Add loosely chopped garlic pieces
- Add soup base
- Add the veggies that require longest cook time.
- Add the meat
- Add the rest of your veggies
- Add oden ingredients.
- Let boil again and stir occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: