• English Lavender (either Munstead or Hidcote variety)
• condensed milk
• wild natural honey
- Cut the lavender stalk between the top 2 V-shaped leaves.
- Add into teapot. Add a scooped of honey.
- Add hot water into pot. Stir to melt honey.
- Add a little bit of condensed milk.
- Stir and enjoy!
Spearmint Honey Herbal tea
• 1 or 2 whole spearmint leaves
• Wildflower honey/honey in general
1) Add a spoonful of your honey into your cup.
2) boil a pot of water.
3) Take the 2 leaves of spearmint and tear into quarters.
4) Add hot water and stoop.
5) Mix to melt the honey and enjoy!