Hi guys! Welcome back to my gardening DIY section again! For today, I’m going to show you how to dry your own lavender, whether it be English, French, or Spanish! Whatever floats your boat! Now, if you havent checked out my previous gardening post regarding how to plant lavender, you may go ahead and read up on that first then come back!
1) Cut lavender about 2 leaf sides down, but before (aka above)the wooden portion.
2) Cut the other flowering ones and collect together.
3) Tie together and hang upside down in adark area, in a dark hallway or in a cupboard works too.
4) Let dry for roughly 2 or 3 weeks.
5) use an appropriate sized air tight container and pull off the lavender “pods”
6) Use them when you want!