Minced Taiwanese Pork over rice 滷肉飯 Loh bhah bheng
> lamb shoulder cut meat
> Ground Lamb meat
> Sliced lamb meat
> one head of cabbage
> 4 cloves of garlic halved
> kelp noodles
> pickled cabbage (can be bought at Chinese supermarket such as Marina’s, Lions, or 99 Ranch)
> Rice Vinegar
1) Clean the lamb shoulder meat. Cut the bones off. However, save the bones for the soup stock. Heat a pot of water. Add the lamb bones.
2) Take the ground lamb meat and take mini chunks off and toss into pot of boiling water. Let simmer.
3) Add halved garlic cloves.
4) Add rice vinegar.
5) Add kelp noodles.
6) Dice napa cabbage leaves into bite sized squares.
7) Boil and simmer for 5 to 10 mins.
8) Serve and enjoy.
- Shredded (costco) rotisserie chicken
- Oden ingredients
- Wild rice (optional)
- Mongolian hotpot branded soup base
- Boil a pot of water.
- Add 3-4 pieces of ginger
- Add loosely chopped garlic pieces
- Add soup base
- Add the veggies that require longest cook time.
- Add the meat
- Add the rest of your veggies
- Add oden ingredients.
- Let boil again and stir occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy.